Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
SBVUMCET is the abbreviation for Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Medical Common Entrance Test which is an entrance exam organized by the Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University for giving admission to the candidates in the various undergraduate medical courses. The institute organizes exam once in a year at different centers in India. The top scorers will get admission in colleges like Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute (MGMCRI) and Shri Satya Sai Medical College and Research Institute.
|Exam name||Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Medical Common Entrance Test |
|Commonly Known as||SBVUMCET 2016|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority || Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
- The applicants who want to take admission must pass the H.Sc (Academic) Exam which is conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary Exam of Tamil Nadu or other equivalent exam.
- The applicants must obtain a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC) in the subjects - Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany/Zoology) / Bio-Technology and should have taken English as a core subject
- The student should also secure at least 50% marks (40% marks in respect of SC/ST/OBC) in the CET to take admission.
- Applicants should complete17 years of age as on 31st December 2016.
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
|EVENT||MBBS ||BDS ||NURSING|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||11 Jun 2016||18 Jun 2016||18 Jun 2016|
|Last Date for Dispatch of Admit Card||13 Jun 2016 || 22 Jun 2016||22 Jun 2016|
|Date of Common Entrance Test ||18 Jun 2016 ||25 Jun 2016 ||25 Jun 2016|
Website: www.sbvu.ac.in / www.balajitrust.org
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
- The applicants who are desirous of appearing for the Common Entrance Test conducted by Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth - a Deemed University should fill their application in the prescribed format and send directly by post
- The applicants have to either collect Information brochure issued by the college or download application form from website www.sbvu.ac.in or www.balajitrust.org
- They have to pay Rs.1500/- as a Demand Draft towards the cost of the application along with the completed application form to the institute.
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
There will be objective type test in which questions will be asked from the subjects: