Combined Higher Secondary Level Examinations are conducted by SSC to recruit the candidates as Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk Posts. The educational eligibility for the posts is Intermediate and age eligibility is 18yrs to 27yrs as on specified date.
1. A candidate should be either:
2. A citizen of India/Nepal/Bhutan.
3. A refugee of Tibet who came over to India, prior to January 01, 1962 with the purpose of permanently settling in India, or
4. A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East
5. African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the purpose permanently settling in India
The candidate should be between 18-27 years as on August 01, 2014)
1. The candidate should have qualified 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized board or university and should acquire the educational qualification before August 01, 2014.
2. The selected candidates who will appear at the Typing Test/Skill Test have to bring their original certificates such as mark sheets, provisional certificate as the proof of attaining the minimum educational qualification on or before August 1, 2014.
â€¢ Paper pattern
The paper has Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, and English Language and General Awareness sections of 2hrs duration. Each section has 50 questions and carries the 50 marks. Total Marks is 200. There is negative marking of 0.25. Paper will be in English and Hindi medium except English section.
â€¢ How to apply?
1. Visit the Official URL that is ssc.nic.in
2. On Notice Page, select the SSC CHSL Admit Card/Hall Ticket link.
3. Enter Date of Birth and Roll No OR Name and Date of Birth.
4. Get the Admit Card.
The offline payments and registration can be done through any nearby post offices of India. The payments for the registration shall be done by CRFS Stamps as specified for this purpose.