Staff Selection Commission holds the Junior Engineering exam every year and announces the notification in this regard on its official portal. Get more update on www.recruitmentinfosite.com
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can fill up the application form and appear for the written exam conducted by SSC.
All Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for SSC JE exam. Apart from this subject of Nepal and Bhutan.
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who want to apply for this examination must have B.E / B.Tech Degree/ Diploma in Civil / Electrical or Mechanical from any recognized University or Institute.
Age Limit: Candidateâ€™s age should be restricted in between 18 to 27 years on the specified date of exam.
Age relaxations will be applicable as per Indian government rules.
â€¢ Paper pattern
A. Paper 1 (Objective Type): It consists of the following sections carrying 200 Marks total.
1. General Intelligence and Reasoning
2. General Awareness
3. Electrical Engineering OR Mechanical Engineering OR Civil/ Structural Engineering.
B. Negative marking of 0.25 marks for the wrong answer and paper hour is 2.
C. Paper 2 (Conventional Type): It consists of the questions from Electrical Engineering OR Mechanical Engineering OR Civil/ Structural Engineering carrying total of 300 Marks.
D. Personal Interview round carrying total of 100 Marks
â€¢ How to apply?
Application Fee Structure
1. Application fee is Rs. 100/- for General and OBC Category candidates.
2. Aspirants who belong to SC / ST / EXSM / PWD and all women donâ€™t need to pay any fee.
Mode of Payment
Processing fee can be paid in the form of Challan or through SBI net banking.
Qualified candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in screening test and Interview.
1. All those candidates who are willing and eligible to apply for this post can apply through online mode.
2. Fill all the required details related to name, place and qualification.
3. Upload your digital image and signature.
4. Candidates can pay processing fee online or in the form of Challan.
5. Check all the information for assurance.
6. Submit the application by selecting the link of â€œsubmitâ€.
7. Official Website: http://ssc.nic.in