Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
Staff selection commission recruits Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police & Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspector the staff in CISF. The notification was released in the newspapers on 9-January-2016. This notification is regarding the central government jobs through SSC. The pay scale of these vacancies is quite good. The online application will be available on the SSC website.
Staff selection commission recruitment for:
- Sub Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police
- Sub Inspector (SI) in CAPF
- Sub Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub- Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Sub- Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- Sub Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) in CISF
|Commonly Known as||SSC Sub Inspector|
|Exam Category||Competitive level|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||Staff selection commission|
Pay Scale (Salary Credits!!)
|Name of post||Pay Band||Grade pay|
|Sub Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police||Rs.9300-34800||Rs. 4200|
|Sub Inspector (SI) in CAPF||Rs 9300-34800||Rs 4200|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (CISF)||Rs.5200-20200||Rs. 2800/-|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
The candidates applying should be of 20 to 25 years age on 01-01-2016. The applicants should be graduate from any recognized University or college in India.
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
The registration details are as follows:
|Online Application form commencement||09.01.2016|
|Last date to Submit Online Application Form (Part-I registration)||02.02.2016 |
|Last date to Submit Online Application Form (Part-II Registration)||05.02.2016 |
|Exam Dates||20.03.2016 to 05.06.2016|
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
- First step is to visit the
official website of SSC i.e ssc.nic.in.
- There will be a link on the
website of SI ASI recruitment notification. Click on that link.
- The link will take you to the
- On that website, choose the
link of part-I registration.
- Fill the details of part1
registration and re-login the account for part2 registration
- The Next step is payment of fees
- Finally, upload photo & signature
- Do not forget to take printout
of the completely filled application form.
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
The candidates are selected on the basis of the above tests:
- Written Test (Paper-I)
- Physical standard test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Medical Test
- Written test (Paper-II)
The written test (paper I) consist of :
|Subject ||Number Of Questions ||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50 ||50 ||2 Hours|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||50 ||50 |
|Quantitative Aptitude||50 ||50 |
|English Comprehension ||50 ||50 |
The written test (paper II) consist of an English language and comprehension test for 200 marks.
Number of Vacancies (You just need one seat!!)
The expected number of vacancies is 2902 for the Sub inspector posts.