Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is the examination in which recruitment is done in the month of June to select the qualified candidates for the posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Data Entry Operator (DEO). It has a long registration process, and thousands of candidates get interested in this and to select the candidates, the Commission organizes Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination.
|Exam name||Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination|
|Commonly Known as||SSC CHSL 2016|
|Exam Category||Government Jobs|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
Pay Scale (Salary Credits!!)
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant PB â€“ 1 (INR 5200 â€“ 20200), Grade pay INR 2400
- Data Entry Operator: Pay Band 1 (INR 5200 â€“ 20200), Grade pay INR 2400
- Data Entry Operator: Pay Band 1 (INR 5200 â€“ 20200), Grade pay INR 900
- Lower Division Clerk: Pay Band 1 (INR 5200 â€“ 20200), Grade pay INR 1900
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
Nationality: A candidate must be either:
a) A citizen of India
b) A subject of Nepal
c) A subject of Bhutan
d) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st Jan. 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India
e) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Age Limit: Applicants must be in between of age 18-27 years as on 1st August, 2015.
1. Candidates should be minimum 12th Class pass or equivalent exam from a well recognized board or university.
2. Degree should be obtained through a open Universities/Distance education which needs to be recognized by Distance Education Council, IGNOU.
3. All applicants who are writing any of the the Typing Test/Skill Test then they will need to produce the original mark sheets.
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
|Application form will be available from ||2nd July 2016|
|Last date to apply||1st August 2016|
|Exam Dates|| 25th September 2016|
9th October 2016
16th October 2016
E-mail IDs: [email protected]
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
- The candidates first have to register on the official website. After registration they will be given a login ID and password
- The candidates have to apply online the apply now button.
- After that they have to fill the regular information about education and personal details. Finally the candidates have to upload the signature and photograph on the form.
- The last step in the application is pay the fee for the form. The reserved category and women candidates need not to pay any fees.
- There is facility of offline application filling and the candidates have to send the form after filling it.
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
|General Intelligence || 50|| 50|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||50||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill) ||50||50|
|General Intelligence ||50||50|
Question Type will be Objective type and
Paper medium is: Hindi and
Negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong
Number of Vacancies (You just need one seat!!)
For UR (General) candidates: 130 -140
For OBC candidates: 120 â€“ 130
For SC candidates: 110-115
For ST candidates: 98- 105
For VH candidates: 95- 102
For OH candidates: 97-105
For HH candidates: 75- 85
For Ex Serviceman: 75- 85
Those candidates who need any other information related to this exam can comment in the comment box given below: