Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
For SBI Clerk posts all the candidates from India joins banking sector and SBI plays a major role in showing its credibility for recruitment and provides offer letter whenever it comes to rest of the banks in India. The SBI Clerk is considered to be the biggest government recruitment in the recent years.
|Exam name||State Bank of India Clerk Posts|
|Commonly Known as||SBI Clerk Posts 2016|
|Exam Category||Government Jobs|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority ||State Bank of India|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
The candidates must follow the following things to apply for this exam:
(i) For Junior Associates: The candidates must have degree in graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any of the equivalent qualification which is recognized as such by the Central Government.
(ii) For Junior Agricultural Associates: Graduation degree in Agriculture or Agriculture or allied activities from a Government recognized university/Institute.
- Candidates who are currently in the final semester or year of Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview/joining, they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation Examination on or before 30 June 2016.
- Candidates who are having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate must ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 30 June 2016.
- Age: Candidates need to ensure that their age should not be less than 20 years and more than 28 years as on 01 April 2016 which implies that the applicant must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1988 and not later than 01.04.1996 (both days inclusive).
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
|Online registration of application form begins|| 05 April 2016|
| Online registration of application form ends||25 April 2016|
|Closure for editing application details||25 April 2016|
|Online Fee Payment ||05 April to 25 April 2016|
| Last date for printing your application||10 May 2016|
| Admit Card for Preliminary Exam||May 2016 (Tentative)|
|Online written exam ||May/June 2016|
|Result declaration||July 2016|
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
- The candidates have to apply on the official website through registration process.
- After registration candidates have to apply online and fill the form.
- Once form is filled the applicants need to upload their picture and signature.
- Finally the candidates have to fill the submit the fee.
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
The examination will be of 200 marks and contains multiple choice questions which has to be answered in 2 hours. There will be about 50 questions of 1 mark each in every section. The written examination will include the following subjects:
1. Reasoning Ability
2. General English
3. Quantitative Aptitude
4. General Awareness
5. Marketing Aptitude / Knowledge of Computer
Number of Vacancies (You just need one seat!!)
Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)- 10726
Junior Agricultural Associate- 3008