Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
The State Bank of hire employees for the Probationary officer post through this SBI PO examination.. SBI decides the appointment for PO post by categories wise, so candidates must read official notifications notification by SBI Bank. The state bank of India is among top banks of India and has maximum number of branches all across the India. It has about19 government separated banks.
|Exam name||State Bank of India Probationary Officer Recruitment |
|Commonly Known as||SBI PO Recruitment 2016|
|Exam Category||Bank jobs|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority ||State Bank of India |
Pay Scale (Salary Credits!!)
The selected candidates will get 16900/- as basic salary. Candidates will also get the benefits for D.A, H.R.A & C.C.A benefits. SBI PO salary varies from one city to another.
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
- To apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2016 the candidates must have graduation degree or should have degree in any discipline which is recognized from University or any equivalent qualification which are recognized by the central government.
- Applicants those who are appearing in their final year or last semester examination they can also apply to the condition that they must submit pass certificate on or before 31st Aug 2016
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
|Online Registration including Edit/Modification of Application by Candidates||04th May to 24th May 2016|
|Download of Call Letters for Online Preliminary Exam||14th June 2016 on wards|
|Online Exam Preliminary||02nd, 03rd, 09th & 10th July 2016|
|Result of Online Exam Preliminary||18th July 2016|
|Download of Call Letter for Online Main Exam|| 21st July 2016 onwards|
|Conduct of Online Examination Main||31st July 2016|
|Declaration of Result Main||16th August 2016|
|Download Call Letter for Interview||22nd August 2016|
|Conduct of Group Discussion & Interview||01st September 2016|
|Declaration of Final Result||30th September 2016|
|Download of Call Letters for Pre-Exam Training||13th June 2016 onwards|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||20th June to 25th June 2016|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges||04th May to 24th May 2016|
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
- The candidates are required to visit the official website www.sbi.co.in.
- They need to apply on â€˜career with usâ€™.
- Candidates are required to fill correct details and upload signature and photo.
- Press on submit button and note registration no., password.
- Next you take a print out of fee challan after submission of application form.
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
|Name of Subject || No. of Questions ||Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35 ||35 |
|Reasoning Ability ||35 ||35 |
|Total||100 ||100 |
|Name of Subject || No. of Questions ||Marks
|English Language || 35 ||40|
|General Awareness, Marketing & Computer||40||40|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation ||35||60|
|Reasoning || 45|| 60|
|Total|| 155 ||200|
Number of Vacancies (You just need one seat!!)
Total Posts: 2200
Scheduled Caste (SC): 351
Scheduled Tribe (ST): 231
Other Backward Classes (OBC): 590
Vacancies (PWD):Total : 60
Backlog Vacancies: Total Posts: 168
Scheduled Caste (SC): 47
Scheduled Tribe (ST): 79
Other Backward Classes (OBC): 42