T. A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) is one of the best Business Colleges present located in Manipal in India. This was developed in the year of 1984. This was the second Business College to receive the AACSB accreditation. It is also considered to be highly reputed institute for management education.
It has a 42 acre campus situated in a scenic location with lots of greenery surrounding it. The campus has all the modern facilities and infrastructure for management education. Apart from that, TAPMI is accredited by AICTE and NBA.
TAPMI is now going to announce the admission for the academic year 2015-16. It is a golden opportunity for the students those are seeking to take admission in this institute must fill the application form. After completing the form simply recheck it and submit before the due date.
As per the eligibility criteria candidate must be graduated in any discipline from any college/University recognized by AIU with minimum 50% marks.
â€¢ Paper pattern
1. Exam paper pattern consists of a total 150 objective type questions under four sections such as English/Verbal Ability, Quantitative Techniques, Logic and Data interpretation and Understanding EU.
2. The breakups for each section are 40 objective type questions from English/Verbal Ability, 40 objective type questions from Quantitative Techniques, 40 objective type questions from Logic and Data interpretation and 30 objective type questions from Understanding EU.
3. The test duration is 150 minutes.
â€¢ How to apply?
1. TAPMI application form can be availed easily from the official website: http://www.tapmi.edu.in/
2. Application fee: Rs 1500/-
3. Or it can also be retained from the Axis Bank, IMS and TIME coaching institute.
4. Fill the application form and submit it to the concerned address before the last date. Otherwise in case of any delay it will not be accepted.