Tolani Maritime Institute is known for bringing out the best Marine Engineers and Nautical Officers. It has notified BS (Marine & Nautical Engg.)
Exam Name: Tolani Maritime Institute of Science Aptitude Test - TMISAT
Commonly called as: TMISAT 2015
Exam type: University level
Exam category: UG Exam
Conducting Institute: Tolani Maritime Institute
1. Candidates who are desirous to get admission in undergraduate engineering courses must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board. Minimum aggregate Score of 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Maths is must. Also, a minimum score of 50% is required in English either in 10th standard or 12th standard.
2. Only unmarried candidates are eligible to apply for TMISAT 2015 who are less than 21 years on September 1 of the admission year. There is a relaxation of two years for the female candidates.
â€¢ Paper Pattern
1. TMISAT entrance exam will be conduct through online mode.
2. Exam format: Objective type questions with multiple choice answers.
3. There are 100 questions in exam.
4. Negative marking is there only in Mathematics and Physics.
5. No negative marking for other subjects.
Test will be based on the following subjects:
4. English and
5. Analytical & Logical Reasoning
â€¢ How to apply?
TMISAT Registration 2015:
Interested applicants make their registration for Tolani Maritime Institute (TMI) through online mode for the courses mentioned here (B.S Marine Engineering) and (B.S Nautical Science) for the session of 2015:
Follow the following steps for Registration:
1. Applicants visit the official website and get the online application form from there.
2. Now you have to fill the online application form without any mistake.
3. Now you have to pay the non-refundable application form fees.
4. Attach all the required documents with the application form.
5. Upload your scanned passport size photo and signature and affix on the form.
6. Applicants are suggested to take at least "Two" print out of your filled application form.
7. Now send your complete form on the address mentioned in the notification.
1. Registration fees of TMI are Rs-1000.
2. You can make the payment through the following modes (debit card, credit card, demand draft or pay order).
3. DD will be delivered to in favour of "Tolani Maritime Institute" payable at Pune.
1. Application form will be available from January 1st week, 2015.
2. Form will be closed on May Last week.
Official Website: http://www.tolani.edu/