Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
TMISAT 2016 stands for Tolani Maritime Institute of Science Aptitude Test. The examination is conducted online by by Tolani Maritime Institute. The institute is one among the largest institute for Marine Engineering and Nautical Technology engineering. The Nautical Technology degrees are established by Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani.
|Exam name||Tolani Maritime Institute of Science Aptitude Test|
|Commonly Known as||TMISAT 2016|
|Exam Category||Undergraduate |
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Conducting Authority ||Tolani Maritime Institute|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
The candidates must pass the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or its equivalent examination with:
- At least 60% marks in subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (P C M), and
- And at least 50% marks in English either in Class X or Class XII
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
For the present time there are no updates regarding examination and application form. It will be updated soon. The tentative dates are:
|Application form availabilty||January, 2016|
|Last date for submission of application form||May, 2016|
|Contact||Phone - + 91 (2114) 242000|
Email- [email protected]
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
- When the notification is published read the eligibility criteria thoroughly.
- Apply online on the official website and the application form.
- Submit the fill and take print of dully filled form.
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
The duration of exam is for 2 hours.
There will be Multiple choice questions in the examination.
The sections asked in the examination are:
- English grammar, vocabulary
- Logical & Analytic reasoning
The total number of questions asked are: 100