Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
Tripura JEE is a state level examination conducted every year for the students who want to pursue a degree in Engineering, Medical, Technological and other professional degree courses. Tripura Joint Entrance Examination is a state level entrance exam conducted by the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination. The examination will happen in the month of April and there will be multiple choice of questions.
|Exam Name||Tripura Joint Entrance Examination|
|Commonly Known as||Tripura JEE|
|Exam Level||State level|
|Conducting Authority ||Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
- The applicants must be the citizen of India.
- The applicants should be either a permanent resident of Tripura or candidates/there parents must reside in the state of Tripura for 10 years or more immediately prior to the date of filling the application.
- The candidateâ€™s parents who are working for Tripura government or central government and posted in the Tripura for a period of 3 years or more can apply.
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
|Application Form Distribution||26th Dec 2015 to 25thJanâ€™16|
|Submission of Application Form||26th Dec 2015 to 25thJanâ€™16|
|Admit Card||March, 2016 (2nd Week)|
|Date of Examination||26th & 27th April, 2016|
|Date of Uploading of Answer key||28th April, 2016 (Evening)|
|Last date of receiving feedback||3rd May, 2016 (Upto 5PM)|
|Tentative date of result publication || June 2016 (1st Week)|
|Tentative period of counseling||June â€“ July, 2016|
|Contact||Address: Old Secretariat Complex,|
Finance Building[2nd Floor],
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
The candidates can receive application forms through the center, post or can download via the website.
The Application Form & Prospectus can be collected from any of the institutes on all working days on payment of Rs. 90/-in cash.
1. Govt. Degree College, Dharmanagar
2. R.K. Mahavidyalaya, Kailashahar
3. D.D. Memorial College, Khowai
4. Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar College, Belonia
5. N.S. Mahavidyalaya, Udaipur
The Challan must be made through any branch of the state bank of India.
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
|Subjects||No. of Questions|