UPSEE 2015 Exam would be held by state technical committee to admit candidates into engineering professional undergrad degree courses for session 2015-16. The candidates would be selected for admission on the basis of marks obtained in the UPSEE 2015 exam.
Through the Exam of UPSEE 2015, they would be given the option to get admission in the colleges and universities of the Uttar Pradesh state. The exam would be held tentatively in the month of April 2015 in offline mode. The following article summarizes information on UPSEE 2015 Exam and its related aspects.
Before proceeding to apply for the exam, candidates must read the UPSEE 2015 Eligibility Criteria to see if they able to participate in the exam or not. Following are the terms:
1. A candidate must have passed class XII exam from a recognized state or national education board.
2. He must have a minimum score of 45% (general) which is 40% for SC/ST candidates.
3. He must have physics and math as compulsory subjects with any of the Chemistry or Bio-Technology or Biology as optional.
â€¢ Paper pattern
Every candidate must read the exam pattern to know the various features of exam and question paper. Following is the UPSEE 2015 Exam Pattern for candidates to read:
1. Total number of questions in the exam â€“ 150.
2. Questions shall be asked from Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.
3. Equal weightage to each section/subject.
4. Candidates interested in Biotech Engineering have to attempt Paper 2.
5. 4 marks shall be given for correct answer.
6. No negative marking.
â€¢ How to apply?
To apply for the exam, candidates have to submit an application form. The form can be filled in either offline mode or online mode. UPSEE 2015 Application Form requires providing information about personal details, educational qualification, communication address and number. Two modes are here as follows:
1. Online: Access official UPTU website, fill the form and send the final confirmation page to the university.
2. Offline: Visit any UPTU help desk center, fill the application form and send the confirmation page to the university.
Address to send the confirmation page via speed post or registry â€“
Gautam Buddha Technical University,
UPSEE 2015 Application Fees
1. General and OBC category: Rs.1000
2. SC/ST Applicants/Women applicants: Rs.500.
3. You can pay the fees via PNB Challan or credit/debit card.
1. Online Application will be available on the official website from first week of March 2015
2. Candidates can avail the offline application forms from head post offices of the state from first week of March 2015
3. UPSEE 2014 Online and Offline registration ends in first week of April 2015
4. UPSEE 2015 Exam will be held in mid week of April 2015