Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
The Association of Private Medical and Dental Colleges conducts examination for ACEE Uttarakhand Common Pre-Medical Entrance Exam (CPMEE) 2016. It is a medical exam which is to be conducted on 27th May 2016 for admission in MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS courses.
The examination provides admission to students in various courses offered at Unaided Private Medical, Dental, Ayurvedic and Homeopathic Member Colleges of ACEE which purely depends on the merit positions/rank of the candidates.
|Exam name||Uttarakhand Common Pre-Medical Entrance Exam|
|Commonly Known as||CPMEE 2016|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority ||Association of Private Medical and Dental Colleges|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
- The candidates who are a minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or must have completed the age on or before 31st December 2016 are only allowed to appear in the examination.
- The applicants should have passed the 12th Class examination with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as subjects.
- The minimum Marks in Aggregate at 10+2 exam level should be 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology taken together and 40% for SC/ST/OBC.
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
|Sale of Application Form:|| January 31st 2016|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form|| May 15th 2016|
|Admit Card on or before|| May 21st 2016|
|Date of Examination (CPMEE 2016)|| May 27th 2016 (Friday)|
|Declaration of Result|| 01st week of June 2016|
|1st Round of Counseling||Last week of June 2016|
|2nd Round of Counseling||Last week of July 2016|
|Contact||Phone: 0135-2454440, |
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
The applicants have to register themselves with a valid Email ID & must Verify the Email Link
The applicants have to login with Email id & Password.
After that they have to fill Complete Details in Online Application Form and Click on Save & Edit
Finally Verification and payment of the fee is done and Print the conformation page.
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
The applicants applying have to answer 200 MCQ questions in 2 hours and 30 Minutes.
|Subjects||Number of Question|
Topmost colleges/Universities (Knocking Opportunities!!)
- Sri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Sciences, Dehradun,
- Seema Dental College and Hospital, Rishikesh
- Uttaranchal Dental & Medical Research Institute, Mazari Grant, Dehradun,
- Uttaranchal Ayurvedic P.G. College & Hospital, Rajpur Road, Dehradun,
- Himalayiya Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital Doiwala, Dehradun,
- Quadra Institute of Ayurveda, Roorkee and
- Chandola Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Rudrapur
- Param Himalaya Homoeopathic Medical College,
- Hospital & Research Centre, Doiwala, Dehradun