Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
The examination of VMAT 2016 stands for Vignan Management Aptitude Test. The exam is conducted by the Vignan University every year to enroll the students who have an interest in management studies. It is a university level exam and it is said to be one of the toughest entrance examinations of India. This University is known as one of the best university for management and technology in Andhra Pradesh state.
|Exam name||Vignan Management Aptitude test|
|Commonly Known as||VMAT 2016|
|Exam Category||Post Graduate|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Conducting Authority ||Vignan University|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
- The applicant must have the graduation degree from a recognized college with the aggregate of 60% marks.
- The candidates should only be Indian.
- The candidates who are in the final year of graduation or waiting for the result are eligible to apply.
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
|Release of application form ||16 November, 2015|
|End date of application form||10 April, 2016|
|Admit card release||April, 2016|
|Exam date||23 April,2016 to 27 April, 2016|
|Contact||+91-863-2344 700 / 701|
E-mail: [email protected]
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
- One can fill the application form in two modes through post or can download the form.
- The application form can only be submitted to the exam conducting body.
- The applicants are required to make sure that they write their name, application number and contact info on the back side of the DD.
- The exam fee is Rs 200 which has to be paid along with the complete application form
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
|English|| 25 || 25 |
|Aptitude|| 50|| 50|
|Total ||100 ||100 |