Overview (Introduction begins here!!)
VMU AICEE 2016 known as Vinayaka Mission University All India Common Entrance Examination organized by the University for admissions in various undergraduate courses of Medical and Dental Science. This medical entrance exam offers admissions to the qualified candidates for courses like M.B.B.S. and B.D.S. in Vinayaka Missions University.
|Exam name||Vinayaka Mission University All India Common Entrance Examination|
|Commonly Known as||VMU AICEE 2016|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Conducting Authority||Vinayaka Missions University|
Eligibility Criteria (Do you have it in you!!)
- The candidates must have completed 10+2 exam or any corresponding in particularly Science Stream.
- The compulsory subjects for 10 + 2 classes are Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology (Botany and Zoology).
- The minimum aggregate marks required in above mentioned subjects are:
For General Category - 50%
For Reserved Category - 40%
Registration Details (Hurry up!!)
The registration dates are not declared yet. Will be coming soon!
|Contact||Phone : +91 427 3987000, 2477316 / 317 / 594 / 598|
Fax : +91 427 2477903, 3012066
Email : email@example.com
How to Apply (Accelerate Yourself!!)
- The applicants can obtain the application form by two methods:
- Download the application form and fill it with complete details on the official website.
- One can obtain the form, from same address mentioned below:
THE REGISTRAR, VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY, Sankari Main Road (NH-47), Ariyanoor, Salem â€“ 636 308
VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY 15, Bank Street Kilpauk, Chennai- 600 010, Tamilnadu
Paper Pattern (Time to show Skills!!)
The questions will be asked from the subjects studied in 11th and 12th standard namely Chemistry, Physics and Biology (Botany or Zoology).
Exam duration will be of 3 hours.