VITEEE 2015 Exam will be conducted by Vellore Institute of Technology or VIT University to offer admissions to candidates into various engineering undergrad courses for session 2015-16. Candidates have to attempt the online exam to be eligible for admission into various colleges and courses affiliated to the university.
The tentative date of the exam would be in April 2015. The form of examination would be released in December 2014 apparently. The form can be filled in offline and online modes. The following article summarizes information on VITEEE 2015 Exam and its related aspects.
Candidates must satisfy the Eligibility Criteria of VITEEE to see if they are eligible to take the exam or not. Here are the terms and conditions as per eligibility criteria:
1. A candidate must be born on or after 1 July 1993.
2. He must complete class XII from a recognized education board OR Two year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board OR HSC examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma or Advanced (A) level General Certificate Education (GCE) examination.
3. He must complete the QE with minimum score of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Math or Biology. (50% for SC/ST and candidates from Jammu Kashmir and Northeastern states)
â€¢ Paper pattern
Candidates ought to read the Exam Pattern of VITEEE 2015 to see all the important features of examination and question paper. Here are the important features of the same:
1. Duration of the exam is 150 minutes.
2. No marks shall be cut for wrong answers.
3. Total sections in the exam â€“ 4.
4. Total questions in the exam â€“ 160.
5. 1 mark for every correct answer.
â€¢ How to apply
Pay the fees of Rs.900 (online) and Rs.950 (offline) by either of these modes:
1. Online: Entering details of credit/debit card and making payment.
2. Offline: Demand draft in favor of â€œVIT Universityâ€, payable at Vellore.
Address To Send The Form:
Tamil Nadu, India
You can purchase the application form in any of these ways:
1. Purchasing from the VIT University counter.
2. Purchasing the application from designated post office.
3. Sending a request letter to the university for the VITEEE 2015 Application Form