Vignan University conduct Vignan's Management Aptitude Test (VMAT) every year for admission to its BBM + MBA integrated program.
1. Class 12 (intermediate) or equivalent (MPC/BiPC/MEC/ CEC) with minimum aggregate of 60 percent marks.
2. The age limit for candidates is July 01, 1991.
3. Students who are appearing or have appeared for qualifying examination and are awaiting their results are eligible to apply
â€¢ Paper pattern
1. The paper pattern of VMAT 2012 comprises of 3 sections such as English, Reasoning and Aptitude carrying 100 marks.
2. The question paper will be in English and the test duration is 2 hours.
3. The questions are of multiple choice and objective type. Each question has 4 options. Choose the right option and mark it on the OMR sheet.
4. Each correct answer carries one mark and there is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
English â€“ 25 Marks
Aptitude- 50 Marks
Reasoning â€“ 25 Marks
Total:- 100 Questions( 100 Marks)
â€¢ How to apply?
Application forms for VMAT 2015 are available at post offices and all Vignan institutions and officies in AP. VMAT 2015 application form can also be downloaded from the university website.
Guntur district- 522 213