The VMU (Vinayaka Missions University) will be announcing the admissions for the present session i.e. 2014-15. The university announces admissions for its various courses through an entrance exam also called as the All India Common Entrance Exam (AICEE) held usually in the months of May/ June for all the candidates.
1. The candidates in order to participate in the All India Common Entrance Exam of the Vinayaka Missions University should be having the educational qualifications as required for this purpose.
2. The candidates should be Intermediate /Class 12th passed in the Science Stream in the following subjects- Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology/ Botany/ Zoology and English with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks for the SC/ST/OBC candidates) in all the subjects as stated above.
The applicants for the Vinayaka Missions University All India Common Entrance Exam should be at least of 17 years as on 31st December in the year of admission.
â€¢ Paper pattern
The All India Common Entrance Exam will be an objective type paper having Multiple Choice Questions on the following: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology (for Pharmacy and Medical Courses). The syllabus of the Class 12th /11th will be used for asking questions in all the concerned streams.
Duration of Exam: 3 hours
Short listing Criteria:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the merit and cut-off as required to qualify in the All India Common Entrance Exam. The candidates who qualify in the exam on the basis of the merit as required for this purpose will be called for the Counseling held at the university campus.
â€¢ How to apply?
Vinayaka Missions University now wants to admit new applicants in PG courses through All India Common Entrance Examination (AICEE) which is conduct by them every year and the same will done for the session of 2015.
Applicants those want to take admission in this university must fill the application form which will be available on the official website. We are advising to all students that firstly read all the details and instructions mentioned in the prospectus and then if you feel you are eligible than you can apply for your admission by submitting the filled application form.
Application Form Fee:
1. Students those are going to apply for M.D. (Hom.) or M.Sc. (Nursing) programme then you have to pay Rs-2000.
2. Students those are going to apply for M.Pharm, Pharm. D or M.P.T. programmes then you have to pay Rs-1000.
3. Pay the fees via demand draft drawn in favour of "Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation" payable at Salem.
Official Website: http://www.vinayakamission.com/
Closing date for application form is May, 2015.
Entrance exam will be conduct till the Last week of May.