Vignan Scholastic Aptitude Test of V-SAT is an online test conducted by Vignan University for admission to following Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) courses of study. Admission to B.Tech courses in Vignan University is based on performance in V-SAT 2015 test. A common merit list will be prepared based on the performance in the on-line test and they will be called for the counseling to be held at the Vignan University premises at Vadlamudi, Guntur District through a common ranking.
1. Age: Aspirants born on or after July 01, 1994 are eligible to apply.
2. Educational qualification: (Class 12) Intermediate or its equivalentwith minimum 60% aggregate marks are eligible to appear for V-SAT 2015.
3. Candidates appearing for qualifying exam are also eligible to apply. Their admission will stand cancelled if he/she does not submit the relevant documents in original pertaining to admission (such as marks statements,transfer certificate,conduct Certificate etc.)To the Director-Admissions before the date stipulated in the admission offer.
â€¢ Paper pattern
1. The question paper will be in English and consists of 4 sections (Maths or Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English/Aptitude)
2. The questions are of multiple choice and objective type. Each question has 4 options. You are required to choose the right option.
3. Each correct answer carries one mark.
4. There is no negative marking.
Section I : Mathematics or Biology consists of 30 questions (30 Marks)
Section II : Physics consists of 30 questions (30 Marks)
Section III : Chemistry consists of 30 questions (30 Marks)
Section IV : English/Aptitude consists of 30 questions (30 Marks)
5. Total 120 questions (120 Marks)
â€¢ How to apply?
Candidates can obtain applications by post from the University Office on payment of Rs. 800/- through DD drawn in favour of Vignan University ,payable at Guntur or in person from any of Vignan Schools or Colleges at Guntur, Hyderabad, Eluru, Rajahmundry, Visakhapatnam and Vignan offices at Vijayawada, Guntur & Hyderabad.
Post Offices /AXIS bank branches-
1. Applications can also be obtained from selected Post Offices/AXIS bank branches through out the States of Andhra Pradesh, Orissa, Bihar, Jharkand, Chattisgarh.
2. Download- Application form can be downloaded from the university website: www.vignanuniversity.org/appl
3. The filled application along with the DD for Rs. 800/- drawn in favour of Vignan University, payable at Guntur should be sent to reach the address given below before the last date specified.
4. Candidates should write their name and address on the reverse of DD. The completed applications should be sent to the following address so as to reach before the last date specified:
Vadlamudi,Guntur - 522 213 (A.P)
Ph : +91 863 - 2118487, 88
5. Applications received after the due date will not be accepted.
6. Candidates are advised to retain a photo copy of the filled in application for future reference.
7. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay , loss in postal transit or any irregularity beyond the control of the University