North Western Railway (NWR) Invites Invites applications for the post of 1164 Act Apprentice under Apprentice Act 1961.
Post Name : Act Apprentice
No. of Vacancy : 1164 Posts (Gen-589, OBC – 311, SC- 177 & ST – 87)
Pay Scale : As per NWR rules
Units wise Vacancy :
- Divisional Railway Manager Office (DRM Office), Ajmer : 153 Posts
- Divisional Railway Manager Office (DRM Office), Bikaner : 168 Posts
- Divisional Railway Manager Office (DRM Office), Jaipur : 84 Posts
- Divisional Railway Manager Office (DRM Office), Jodhpur : 39 Posts
- B.T.C. Carriage Ajmer, NWR RRC JP : 210 Posts
- B.T.C. LOCO Ajmer, NWR RRC JP : 126 Posts
- Carriage Works Shop Bikaner, NWR RRC JP : 90 Posts
- Carriage Works Shop Jodhpur, NWR RRC JP : 294 Posts
Educational Qualification : Passed Class 10 High School Exam with 50% Marks and ITI Certificate in Related Trade.
Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 15 to 24 years as on 30.10.2017
Job Location : Jaipur (Rajasthan)
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on academic merit.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan Offline Payment Mode. SC, ST, Physically handicapped and Women candidates are relaxed from application fee.
How to Apply : Interested candidate may apply Online through the website https://rrcactapp.in form 30.10.2017 to 29.11.2017
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.10.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 29.11.2017
आज की लेटेस्ट जॉब अपडेट देखने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे =>>>> जॉब्स समाचार 2017