Southern Railway invites Application for the post of 862 Act Apprentices in Carriage & Wagon Works, Perambur and and various units of Southern Railway in the Stream of Freshers & Ex. ITI. Apply before 20 June 2016.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Act Apprentices
- No. of Vacancy : 862 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5700/- (Per Month)
Name of Trades :
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Wire man
- Winder (Armature)
- Cable jointer
- Mechanic (HT, LT equipment & cable jointing)
- Medical laboratory technician
- Diesel mechanic
- Refrigeration & Air-conditioning mechanic
- Electronics mechanic
- Programming / System Administration Assistant
Educational Qualification :
- For Freshers : Candidates should have passed 10th Class Examination under 10 +2 system of education or its equivalent.
- For Ex. ITI : Candidates should have passed 10th Class Examination under 10 +2 system of education or its equivalent and ITI course in the relevant Trades in the Government recognized ITI.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 01.10.2016
- For Freshers : 15 to 20 years
- For Ex. ITI : 15 to 22 years
- For Medical Laboratory Technician : 15 to 24 years
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- For PWD Candidates : 10 years
Selection Process : The selection is oÂn the basis of merit list prepared based oÂn the marks secured in the X and ITI in respect of all the candidates.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General/ OBC have to pay Rs. 100/- through Postal Order drawn in favour of the Work Shop Personnel Officer, Carriage & Wagon Works, Southern Railway,Perambur, Chennai 600023 Payable at Chennai. No application fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of relevant documents, Colour passport size photograph send to the Workshop Personnel Officer, Carriage & Wagon Works, Perambur, Southern Railway, Chennai â€“ 600 023 oÂn or before 20.06.2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 20.06.2016
Download Advertisement & Application Form - click here