Uttar Predesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC) invites Online Application for the post of 137 Assistant Conservator of Forest & Range Forest Officer through Assistant Conservator of Forest and Range Forest Officer (General Recruitment and Special Recruitment/Backlog) Examination-2017.
Post Name : Assistant Conservator of Forest
No of Vacancy : 17 Posts (UR – 13, SC- 02 & OBC -02)
Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Post Name : Range Forest Officer
No of Vacancy : 120 Posts (UR – 24, SC- 41, ST -02 & OBC -50)
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
Grade Pay : Rs. 4800/-
Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Conservator of Forest : A Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subject namely Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Geology, Forestry, Statistics or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a University.
- For Range Forest Officer : A Bachelor’s Degree with two or more of the subjects, namely Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Forestry, Geology, Agriculture, Statistics, Horticulture and Environment or Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science from a University.
Age limit : Minimum and maximum age limit is 21 to 40 years As on 01.07.2017
Age of Relaxation : SC/ST/ OBC Candidates 5 years (Only U.P. Domicile)
Job Location : Uttar Predesh
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination, Main (Written) Examination & Personality Test.
Application Fee : After filling in the Candidates ‘Registration’ format of the On-line application, the candidate shall procure the print-out of the E-challan in duplicate. The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to his category. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-Challan. The above fee, according to the category, is as under :-
- Unreserved (General) : Rs. 125/-
- Other Backward Class : Rs. 125/-
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe : Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped : Rs. 25/-
How to Apply : Interested & Eligible candidates may apply online through the official Website of UPPSC, www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 05.05.2017 to 01.06.2017 for Registration and 05.06.2017 for Submission thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 05.05.2017
- Last Date For Registration Of Online Application : 01.06.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 05.06.2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee in Bank : 01.06.2017
सरकारी और प्राइवेट नौकरी की सूचनाएं प्राप्त करे अपने मोबाइल फोन पर
Subscribe our Whatsapp number +91-"9352732941" and check Daily Updates