West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) invites applications for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) Recruitment Examination, 2015. Apply Online before 17 May 2016.
Job Details :
Post Name : Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-42000/-
Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Educational Qualification : Degree in Civil Engineering of a recognized university or equivalent qualification and ability to read, write & speak in Bangali.
Age Limit : 32 years (as on 01.01.2016)
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- For PWD Candidates : 13 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Written Exam & Personality Test.
Application Fee : Candidate have to pay Rs. 210/- and Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs. 5/- only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs. 20/- only for payment through Bank counter (off-line payment). SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 26.04.2016 to 17.05.2016.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 26.04.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 17.05.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Fee Through Online : 17.05.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Fee Through Offline : 18.05.2016
Download Advertisement - click here
Apply Online - click here