Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) invites application for the post of 09 Assistant Professor.
Post Name : Assistant Professor
No. of Vacancy : 09 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
Grade Pay : Rs. 6000/-
Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science from a recognized University with Master’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 55% marks in the relevant subject with National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the ICAR/UGC/CSIR.
Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 40 years As on 26.09.2017
Age Relaxation : For SC/ST /PH Candidates 5 years
Job Location : Agartala (Tripura)
Selection Process : Selection will be made on through Screening Test/ Personality Test.
Application Fee :
- For Group-A Posts : Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- For Group-B Posts : Rs.150/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- For Group -C Posts : Rs. 100/- (Rupees Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 50/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- The four pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 31176 521319 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may Apply in prescribed application form and 2 copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self-attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs 5/- to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat on or before 26.09.2017 till 05.00 P.M.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 26.09.2017
Download Application Form