West Bengal Public Service Commission has released The Recruitment Notification for the post of Audit and Accounts Services Recruitment Examination, 2016 for 120 Vacancies.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Audit and Accounts Services Recruitment Examination, 2016
- No of Vacancy : 120 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-42000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Categories Wise Vacancies :
Unreserved : 66 Posts
- SC : 26 Posts
- ST : 07 Posts
- OBC (A) : 11 Posts
- OBC (B) : 08 Posts
- PH : 02 Posts
Educational Qualification : A Bachelorâ€™s degree in Commerce of a recognized University or Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Membership of the Institute of Costs and Works Accountants of India.
Age Limit : 32 years (as on 01.01.2016)
Age Relaxation :
- OBC Candidates : 3 years
- SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- PWD Candidates : 13 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Preliminary Examination (Objective type), Main Examination (Conventional Type) & Personality Test.
Application Fee : Candidate have to pay Rs. 210/- and Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs. 5/- only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs. 20/- only for payment through Bank counter (off-line payment). SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 25.04.2016 to 17.05.2016.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 25.04.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 17.05.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Fee Through Online : 17.05.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Fee Through Offline : 18.05.2016
Download Advertisement - click here
Apply Online - click here