Indian Air Force invites applications for the posts of Commissioned Officer in Flying, Technical and Ground Duty Branches through Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) â€“ 02/ 2016. Apply Online before 30 June 2016.
Job Details :
- No. 202/17F/SSC/M & W (Short Service Commission for Men & Women)
- No. 201/17T/PC/M (Permanent Commission for Men)
- No. 201/17T/SSC/M & W (Short Service Commission for Men & Women)
Ground Duty Branch:
- No. 201/17G/PC/M (Permanent Commission for Men)
- No. 201/17G/SSC/M (Short Service Commission for Men & Women)
Educational Qualification :
- For Flying Branch : Graduates (Minimum three year degree course) in any discipline from a recognised University who have attained minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have passed Maths and Physics at 10+2 level OR BE / B Tech degree (Four year course) from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together.
- For Technical Branch : Four year degree qualification or cleared Sections A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India with 60% marks.
- For Ground Duty Branch : Graduate Degree (Minimum three year degree course) in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all papers put together or a Post Graduate Degree / equivalent Diploma in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all papers put together OR Graduate Degree in Commerce (B Com)(Minimum three year degree course) with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all papers put together or Post Graduate Degree in Commerce (MCom) / CA/ ICWA with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all papers put together OR Post Graduate Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all papers put together.
Age Limit :
- For Flying Branch : 20 to 24 years as on 01 July 2017 i.e. Born between 02 July 1993 to 01 July 1997
- For Technical Branch & Ground Duty Branch : 20 to 26 years as on 01 July 2017 i.e. Born between 02 July 1991 to 01 July 1997 (both dates inclusive)
- Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on the performance in AFCAT & Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) (for candidates applied for technical branch only) followed by Intelligence Test, Psychological Test, Group Test, Medical Test and Interview conducted by Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs). Candidates applying for Flying Branch must appear for CPSS (Computerised Pilot Selection System), Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT).
How to Apply : Eligible candidates may apply Online through the IAF career website www.careerairforce.nic.in from 04.06.2016 to 30.06.2016.
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 04.06.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 30.06.2016
- Date of AFCAT & EKT Written Test : 28.08.2016
Download Advertisement - click here
Apply Online - click here
For all Government Job information like important dates, age limit, academic qualification required etc. you can comment in the comment box. The reply to your comment will be updated maximum in next 24 hours. Without wasting much time comment your queries now.
à¤‡à¤¸ à¤œà¥‰à¤¬ à¤¸à¥‡ à¤¸à¤®à¥à¤¬à¤¨à¥à¤§à¤¿à¤¤ à¤¸à¤à¥€ à¤®à¤¹à¤¤à¥à¤µà¤ªà¥‚à¤°à¥à¤£ à¤œà¤¾à¤¨à¤•à¤¾à¤°à¥€ à¤œà¥ˆà¤¸à¥‡ à¤¤à¤¾à¤°à¥€à¤–à¥‹à¤‚, à¤¶à¥ˆà¤•à¥à¤·à¤¿à¤• à¤¯à¥‹à¤—à¥à¤¯à¤¤à¤¾ , à¤à¤¡à¤®à¤¿à¤Ÿ à¤•à¤¾à¤°à¥à¤¡ , à¤†à¤µà¤¶à¥à¤¯à¤•à¤¤à¤¾ à¤†à¤¦à¤¿ à¤¸à¥‡ à¤¸à¤®à¥à¤¬à¤¨à¥à¤§à¤¿à¤¤ à¤œà¤¾à¤¨à¤•à¤¾à¤°à¥€ à¤•à¥‡ à¤²à¤¿à¤ à¤†à¤ª à¤•à¤®à¥‡à¤‚à¤Ÿ à¤¬à¥‰à¤•à¥à¤¸ à¤®à¥‡à¤‚ à¤…à¤ªà¤¨à¥€ à¤Ÿà¤¿à¤ªà¥à¤ªà¤£à¥€ à¤•à¤° à¤¸à¤•à¤¤à¥‡ à¤¹à¥ˆà¤‚ à¥¤ à¤…à¤ªà¤¨à¥€ à¤Ÿà¤¿à¤ªà¥à¤ªà¤£à¥€ à¤•à¥‡ à¤œà¤µà¤¾à¤¬ à¤…à¤—à¤²à¥‡ 24 à¤˜à¤‚à¤Ÿà¥‹à¤‚ à¤®à¥‡à¤‚ à¤…à¤§à¤¿à¤•à¤¤à¤® à¤…à¤¦à¥à¤¯à¤¤à¤¨ à¤•à¤¿à¤¯à¤¾ à¤œà¤¾à¤à¤—à¤¾à¥¤