Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL) invites application for the post of 115 Diploma Trainee, Assistant & Junior Officer Trainee.
Post Name : Diploma Trainee
No. of Vacancy : 85 Posts (Electrical – 71 Posts, IT – 12 Posts & Electronics – 02 Posts)
Grade Pay : Rs. 16000/- (Per Month)
Post Name : Assistant (Finance)
No. of Vacancy : 22 Posts
Grade Pay : Rs. 12500-27500/- (Per Month)
Post Name : Junior Officer Trainee
No. of Vacancy : 08 Posts
Grade Pay : Rs. 16500/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification :
- For Diploma Trainee : Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Computer Science / Computer Engineering/Information Technology Engineering from recognized Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/ OBC (NCL)/ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidates.
- For Assistant (Finance) : B.Com. from a recognized University/College with 1st division and pass marks for SC/ST candidates.
- For Junior Officer Trainee : Two year full time Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ MSW or equivalent from recognized Institute with minimum 55% marks General/OBC (NCL)/SC/ST candidates.
Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 28 years for Assistant & 27 years for all others posts as on 20.09.2017
Selection process : Selection will be based on Written Test/Computer Based Test & & Computer Skill Test.
Application Fee : Candidate have to pay Rs.200/- for Assistant and Rs.300/- for all others posts through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or Bank Challan. SC/ST/Ex-SM/PwD candidates are exempted from payment of Application fees
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 30.11.2017 to 14.12.2017. Candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with All mark-sheets (year-wise/semester-wise) Degree/Diploma self attested documents send to The Advertiser (PG), Post Box No. 9279, Krishna Nagar Head Post Office, Delhi – 110 051 on or before 26.12.2017.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.11.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 14.12.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Online Application : 26.12.2017
- Last Date for Deposit of fee through bank challan : 18.12.2017