Integrated Headquarters, Indian Navy invites application for the post of 486 Draughtsman Grade-II (Mechanical, Construction & Electrical) (Senior Draughtsman). Apply before 28 days from the Last Date of Publication of Advertisement in Employment News.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Draughtsman Grade-II (Senior Draughtsman)
- No. of Vacancies : 486 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4200/-
Discipline wise Vacancies :
- Draughtsman Grade-II (Mechanical) : 192 Posts
- Draughtsman Grade-II (Construction) : 133 Posts
- Draughtsman Grade-II (Electrical) : 161 Posts
Educational Qualification : Matriculation or it equivalent form an recognized Institution and Two year Diploma OR Certificate in Draughtsmanship from an Industrial Training Institute or equivalant recognized Institute.
Age Limit : 18 to 27 years
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST : 05 years
- For OBC : 03 years
- For PWD : 10 years
Selection Process : Selection will be based Written Exam.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of education qualification, experience certificate and a self attested envelope of size 23*13 cm with postage stamp of Rs.60/- affixed on it send to The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief (Civilian Recruitment Cell), Headquarters, Southern Naval Command, Kochi-682004, Kerala on or before 28 days from the Last Date of Publication of Advertisement in Employment News.
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 28 days from the Last Date of Publication of Advertisement in Employment News.
- Date of Written Exam : 24 & 30.10.2016
Download Advertisement & Application form