Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL) invites application for the post of 80 Field Engineer & Field Supervisor on contractual basis in Northern Region Transmission System-II.
Post Name : Field Engineer
No. of Vacancy : 37 Posts (Electrical – 30 Posts & Civil – 07 Posts)
Grade Pay : Rs. 30000/- (Per Month)
Post Name : Field Supervisor
No. of Vacancy : 43 Posts (Electrical – 36 Posts & Civil – 07 Posts)
Grade Pay : Rs. 23000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification :
- For Field Engineer : B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc(Engg.)/AMIE in Electrical/Civil Discipline or equivalent from recognized university/Institute with minimum 55% marks for General and OBC (NCL) categories and pass marks for SC category.
- For Field Supervisor : Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board/Institute with minimum 55% marks for General and OBC (NCL) categories and pass marks for SC category.
Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 29 years for General, 32 Years for OBC (NCL) & 34 Years for SC Category as on 26.12.2017
Job Location : Jammu & Kashmir
Selection process : Selection will be based on Objective type screening test & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidate have to pay Rs.300/- for Field Engineer and Rs.200/- for Field Supervisor through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or Bank Challan. SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-servicemen/Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 06.12.2017 to 26.12.2017.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 06.12.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 26.12.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application fee : 06.12.2017 to 26.12.2017