Office of District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Government of West Bengal invites application for the post of 46 Medical Officer, Laboratory Technician & Various Vacancies on contract basis. Walk-in-Interview 17 August 2016.
Job Details :
Post Name : Medical Officer
No. of Vacancy : 28 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 40000/- (Per month)
Post Name : Laboratory Technician
No. of Vacancy : 05 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 9380/- (Per month)
Educational Qualification :
- For Medical Officer : MBBS From MCI Recognized university/ Institution with one year compulsory rotating Internship and must be registered with West Bengal Medical Council.
- For Laboratory Technician : 12th from a recognized board /Institute with Physics, Chemistry and biology/Mathematics and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology recognized by the best bengal State Medical Faculty with Knowledge of Computer.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 01.01.2016
- For Medical Officer : 63 years
- For Laboratory Technician : 40 years
How to Apply : Interested candidates may appear for Interview in prescribed application form along with original & photocopy of relevant documents at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview : Bungalow Office of the CMOH, 11, Dr. P. K. Banerjee Road, Lichubagan, Howrah-711101.
- Date of interview : 17.08.2016 at 10:30 AM
Download Advertisement & Application Form