West Bengal Public Service Commission has released The Recruitment Notification for the post of Judicial Services Examination, 2016 for 34 Vacancies.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Judicial Services Examination, 2016
- No of Vacancy : 34 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 27700-44770/-
Educational Qualification :
A degree in Law from any University or Institution affiliated to any University recognized by the State Government or the Central Government and Enrolment as an advocate in the roll of Bar Council of any State or Union Territory in India with Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali.
Age Limit :
23 to 35 years (as on 09.04.2016)
Age Relaxation :
- OBC Candidates : 3 years
- SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- PWD Candidates : 10 years
Selection Process :
Selection will be made on Preliminary Examination (multiple choice objective type), Final Examination (Conventional Type â€“ Written) & Personality Test.
Application Fee :
Candidate have to pay Rs. 210/- and Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs. 5/- only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs. 20/- only for payment through Bank counter (off-line payment). SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
How to Apply :
Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 11.04.2016 to 02.05.2016.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 11.04.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 02.05.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Fee Through Online : 02.05.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Fee Through Offline : 03.05.2016
Download Advertisement - click here
Apply Online - click here