Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites Online Application for RRBs (RRBs-CWE-VI) for the recruitment of 14192 Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). Common Written Examination will be conducted online by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in September & November 2017.
Post Name : Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
No Of Vacancy : 7374 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs.7200-19300/-
Post Name : Officer Scale- I
No Of Vacancy : 4865 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs.14500- 25700/-
Post Name : Officer Scale- II (General Banking Officer/Specialist Officers )
No Of Vacancy : 1746 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs.19400- 28100/-
Post Name : Officer Scale- III
No Of Vacancy : 207 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs.25700- 25700/-
Educational Qualification :
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) & Officer Scale- I : Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s.
- For Officer Scale- II : Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate OR Degree from a recognised University in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate OR Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India OR Degree from a recognised University in Law or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate OR MBA in Marketing from a recognized university OR Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture from a recognized university or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- For Officer Scale- III : Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and Minimum 5 years experience as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institutions.
Age Limit : (As on 01.07.2017)
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : 18 to 28 years
- For Officer Scale- I : 18 to 30 years
- For Officer Scale- II : 21 to 32 years
- For Officer Scale- III : 21 to 40 years
Age of Relaxation :
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes : 3 years
- Persons With Disability : 10 years
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection process will be based on Preliminary Online Exam, Main Exam & Interview (for only for Officer post).
Application Fee :
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- For All Others Candidates : Rs. 600/-
- Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to apply online through IBPS website http://www.ibps.in between 12.07.2017 to 01.08.2017.
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 12.07.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 01.08.2017
- Date of Online Payment of Application Fees : 12.07.2017 to 01.08.2017
- Download of Call letter for Examination : August 2017 for Officer Scale-I & September 2017 for Office Assistant
- Date of Preliminary Online Examination : Officer Scale-I – 09, 10 & 16.09.2017 & Office Assistant- 17, 23 & 24.09.2017
सरकारी और प्राइवेट नौकरी की सूचनाएं पाने के लिए इस Whatsapp number पर Subscribe करे ====>>>+91-"9352732941"
सरकारी नौकरी चाहिए तो नीचे Register करे और पाए नौकरी ईमेल पर लेकिन Subscribe करने के बाद एक्टिव करना ना भूले नहीं तो हम आपको email नहीं भेज पाएंगे !