Bank of Baroda invites Application for the post of 400 Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I through a -9- (nine) months Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course in Baroda Manipal School of Banking. Apply Online before 21 August 2016.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Probationary Officer
- No of Vacancy : 400 Posts
Categories wise Vacancies :
- Unreserved : 202 Posts
- OBC : 108 Posts
- SC : 60 Posts
- ST : 30 Posts
Educational Qualification : Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 31.08.2016.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 20 to 28 years as on 01.08.2016
Age Relaxation :
- SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- OBC Candidates : 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities : 10 years
Selection Process : Selection process will be based on online exam (objective + descriptive) followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General/OBC have to pay Rs. 600/- & Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates through Online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.bankofbaroda.co.in from 02.08.2016 to 21.08.2016.
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 02.08.2016
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 21.08.2016
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee : 02.08.2016 to 21.08.2016
- Download of Call letter for Examination : Sept.-2016
- Date of Examination (Tentative) : 25.09.2016