State Bank of India invites On-line application for the post of 2200 Probationary Officers (POs) in State Bank of India. Apply Online before 24 May 2016.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Probationary Officers (POs)
- No of Vacancy : 2200 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 23700-42020/-
Categories Wise Vacancies :
- General : 1028 Posts
- OBC : 590 Posts
- SC : 351 Posts
- ST : 231 Posts
Educational Qualification : Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2016.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 21 to 30 years (As on 01.04.2016)
Age Relaxation :
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe : 05 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) : 03 years
- Persons With Disabilities (PWD) : 10 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Written Test (Pre & Main) and Interview.
Application Fee : General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/ PWD/XS candidates through Online by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply online through SBI website www.sbi.co.in between 04.05.2016 to 24.05.2016.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 04.05.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 24.05.2016
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges : 04.05.2016 to 24.05.2016
- Date of Online Examination (Preliminary) : 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10 July 2016
Download Advertisement - click here
Apply Online - click here