Wildlife Institute of India has released The Recruitment Notification for the the post of 15 Project Fellow, Project Interns & Project Associate on Contract Basic for National Mission on Himalayan Studies (NMHS) Project.
Job Details :
Post Name : Project Fellow
No. of Vacancy : 07 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs.16000/- (Per Month)
Post Name : Project Interns
No. of Vacancy : 05 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 200/- (Per Day)
Post Name : Project Associate
No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 36000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification :
- Project Fellow : Post Graduate Degree in Wildife Sciences/ Zoology/ Forestry/ Environmental Sciences or Management/ Life Sciences/ Biodiversity and Conservation with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University.
- Project Interns : Graduate / Post Graduate Degree in Zoology /Life Sciences/ Forestry / Environmental Sciences or related fields from a recognized University
- Project Associate : Masters Degree in Veterinary Sciences from a recognized university OR Ph.D. in Wildlife Science /Zoology/ Environmental Science or Management or related subject.
Age Limit :
- Project Fellow : 28 years
- Project Interns : 24 years
- Project Scientist : 40 years
Age Relaxation :
- SC/ST/OBC and Women candidates : 05 years
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- through Indian Postal Order/Bank Draft drawn in favour of the Director, Wildlife Institute of India, payable at Dehradun.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of certificates of age, educational qualifications, experience and Indian Postal Order/Bank Draft send by Registered post/Speed post/By Hand to the Administrative Officer, Wildlife Institute of India, Chandrabani, Dehradunâ€“248 001 (Uttarakhand) on or before 09.05.2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 09.05.2016
Download Advertisement & Application form - click here