National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis (NIRT) Invites applications for the post of 03 Project Technical Assistant & Consultant. Walk-in-Aptitude Test 14 November 2017.
Post Name : Project Technical Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 31000/- (Per Month)
Post Name : Consultant (Non-Medical)
Educational Qualification :
- For Project Technical Assistant : Graduate in Social Work/ Sociology/ Psychology relevant Social Science subjects from a recognized University
- For Consultant (Non-Medical) : Professional having Master’s qualification in Social Sciences/ Epidemiology/ Public Health/ Psychology.
Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30 years for Project Technical Assistant & 40 years for Consultant.
Job Location : Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Walk-in-Aptitude Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank in favour of Director, NIRT, Chennai. SC/ST/PH & Woman candidates are exempted from payment of this Fee.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may appear for Walk-in-Aptitude test with prescribed application form with original certificate for age, qualification from Matriculation onward and proof for certificates of experience, a colour passport size photograph along with attested copies of relevant certificates at the time of Walk-in-Aptitude Test.
Venue of Walk-in-Aptitude Test : National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, 1 Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai-600031.
- Date of Walk-in-Aptitude Test : 14.11.2017 at 09:00 AM
Download Application form