North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) invites application for the post of 62 Senior Resident Doctor & Junior Resident Doctor. Walk-in-Interview 03 August 2016.
Job Details :
Post Name : Senior Resident Doctor
No. of Vacancy : 34 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 18750/-
Grade Pay : Rs. 6600/-
Post Name : Junior Resident Doctor
No. of Vacancy : 28 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 15600/-
Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Educational Qualification :
- For Senior Resident Doctor : Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI and registered with State Medical Council / Medical Council of India.
- For Junior Resident Doctor : Medical Qualification included in the schedule I & II of the 3rd schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and registered with State Medical Council / Medical Council of India.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- For Senior Resident Doctor : 33 years
- For Junior Resident Doctor : 30 years
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may Appear for Interview along with application in plain paper, CV & original & attested photocopies of all certificates & document at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview : Administrative block NEIGRIHMS, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018.
- Date of Interview : 03.08.2016 at 11:00 AM