Indian Navy has released The Recruitment Notification from unmarried male Indian citizens for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch (sports) in Indian Navy for the course commencing Jan 2017 at Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers in Executive Branch (sports)
- No. of Vacancies : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
Educational Qualification :
Regular Post Graduate Degree or BE/B. Tech in any field from a recognised university. Candidates with diploma in Sports Coaching from National Institute of Sports and M.Sc in Sports (Coaching) will be given priority during short listing for SSB.
Age Limit :
- all sports except Yachting and Wind Surfing : 22 to 27 years (born between 02 Jan 1990 and 01 Jan 1995)
- Yachting and Wind Surfing : 21 to 25 years (Born between 02 Jan 1992 and 01 Jan 1996).
Selection Process :
Selection of recruits is based on Shortlisted candidates will be called for (Preliminary) interview. Candidates qualifying the preliminary interview will be detailed for Service Selection Board (SSB).
How to Apply :
Interested Candidates may apply Online through website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in from 26.03.2016 to 16.04.2016. candidates Print two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number along with Self attested photograph, Self attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets of all semester/years and mailed (posted) to Post Box No. 04, R K Puram Main PO, New Delhi â€“ 110 066 on or before 26.04.2016.
- Starting Date for Online Application Registration : 26.03.2016
- Last Date for Online Application Registration : 16.04.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Online Application : 26.04.2016
Download Advertisement - click here
Apply Online - click here