Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Application for the post of 44 Statistical Investigators, Veterinary Officers & Various Vacancies. Apply Online before 14 July 2016.
Job Details :
Post Name : Statistical Investigators
No of Vacancy : 17 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
Post Name : Veterinary Officers
No of Vacancy : 05 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Educational Qualification :
- For Statistical Investigators : Masterâ€™s Degree in Statistics or Mathematics (with Statistics) or Economics (with Statistics) or Commerce (with Statistics) from a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Veterinary Officers : A recognized Veterinary qualification included in the first schedule or second schedule of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1982 (Number 52 of 1984) and Should be registered with the State Veterinary Council or Indian Veterinary Council.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- For Statistical Investigators : 30 years
- For Veterinary Officers : 35 years
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- For PH Candidates : 10 years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Recruitment Test & Interview.
Application Fee : The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 14.07.2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 14.07.2016
- Last Date for Completely Submission of Online Application : 15.07.2016