Mazagon Dock Limited invites Application for the post of 1125 Technical Staff and Operatives in various trades in Skilled & Semi-skilled grades for appointment on Contract Basis. Apply before 01 September 2016.
Job Details :
Post Name : Mistry Grade
No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Pay Scale : Rs. 10000/- (Per Month)
Post Name : Skilled Grade
No of Vacancy : 956 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 7500/- (Per Month)
Post Name : Semi Skilled Grade
No of Vacancy : 168 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 6000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification :
- For Mistry Grade : Certificate of competency (2nd class Master) issued by the Maharashtra Maritime Board/Mercantile Marine Dept. as per Indian Vessel Act. Knowledge of Swimming is compulsory.
- For Skilled Grade : Candidates Must have passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognised by the Govt. and must have passed the â€œNational Apprenticeship Certificate Examination in the relevant Trade conducted by NCVT of the Directorate General of Employment & Training, Ministry of Labour, Govt. of India.
- For Semi Skilled Grade : Candidates who have passed SSC with NAC in any trade and have worked in Shipbuilding industry as Utility Hand/Chipper Grinder for minimum period of one year.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 33 years (as on 01.08.2016)
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- For OBC-NCL Candidates : 3 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Written Test & Trade Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- (including Bank Charges of Rs. 40/-) through SBI Challan at any nearest Branch of State Bank of India (SBI). candidates belonging to SC, ST, PWD & Exservicemen category are exempted from paying the Processing Fee.
How to Apply: Interested & Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with MDLâ€™s Challan copy & all enclosures send by courier or by post to DGM (HR-Rec-NE), Recruitment Cell, Service Block- 3rd Floor, Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai-400010 on or before 01.09.2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 01.09.2016
Download Advertisement, Application form & Bank Challan