Uttar Predesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC) invites Online Application for the post of U.P. Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination-2016 for 218 Vacancies. Apply Online before 31 August 2016.
Job Details :
- Post Name : U.P. Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination-2016
- No of Vacancy : 218 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 27700-44770/-
Categories wise Vacancies :
- General : 111 Posts
- OBC : 58 Posts
- SC : 45 Posts
- ST : 04 Posts
Educational Qualification : Candidate must be a Bachelor of Laws of a University established by Law in U.P. or any other University of India recognised for this purpose by the Governor, Or Must be an Advocate enrolled under the provisions of the Advocate Act 1961 or a Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a Member Faculty of Advocates in Scotland and is entitled to practice in the Court or Courts subordinate thereto and Must possess a thorough Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
Age limit : 22 to 35 years (01.07.2017)
Age of Relaxation :
- SC/ST/ OBC Candidates : 5 years (Only U.P. Domicile)
Selection Process : Selection will be made in three successive stages Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination and Interview.
Application Fee : After filling in the Candidates â€˜Registrationâ€™ format of the On-line application, the candidate shall procure the print-out of the E-challan in duplicate. The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to his category. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-Challan. The above fee, according to the category, is as under :-
- Unreserved (General) : Rs. 125/-
- Other Backward Class : Rs. 125/-
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe : Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped : Rs. 25/-
How to Apply : Interested & Eligible candidates may apply online through the official Website of UPPSC, www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 29.07.2016 to 31.08.2016.
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 29.07.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 31.08.2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee in Bank : 26.08.2016
Download Advertisement Link in English
Download Advertisement Link in Hindi