Chhattisgarh State was formed after the school education department notification No. F 10-5- / 13/2001 20-7-200lke Raipur Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education was formed.
The Board is of the three divisional headquarters in the state capital Raipur Office Bilaspur, Surguja, established in Jagdalpur, divisional office scope of Surguja Surguja, Korea and Jashpur, divisional office workspace Bilaspur Bilaspur, Janjgir, Korba, Raigarh and scope of divisional offices Jagdalpur Jagdalpur, Bastar, Bijapur, Narayanpur district set added. Out independent examinations of the Board since 2002, the Board has been conducting examinations as follows ...
- High school (regular / Swdyayi / correspondence)
- Higher Secondary (regular / Athavale / correspondence)
- Higher Secondary Professional (Regular / Athavale)
- Diploma in Education (regular / correspondence) biennial course (after passing the higher secondary)
- Diploma in Physical Education, two-year course (after passing the higher secondary)