We are looking for an Admin Professional to organize and coordinate office operations and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people
1) - Serve as the point person for maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
2) - Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
3) - Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
4) - Organize office operations and procedures
5) - Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
6) - Manage the House keeping department
7) - Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
8) - Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
9) - Manage office budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
10) - Provide general support to visitors
Skill Set Required:
1) - Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
2) - Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
3) - Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
4) - Attention to detail and problem solving skills
5) - Excellent written and verbal english communication skills
6) - Strong organisational and planning skills
7) - Proficiency in MS Office
TBM Technologies Pvt Ltd incorporated in 2006, they are in the business of creating and delivering products that are intended to help you and your family stay safe in todayâ€™s turbulent world. The company operates the worldâ€™s largest privately managed emergency service â€“ in India 55100 Emergency AlertsTM with Airtel and Vodafone. We also partner with Axiata, Verizon Wireless, Cisco, Dell, Microsoft, and Oracle, among others.
We were recently named as one of Indiaâ€™s Top 20 software development companies.
Today lakhs of people feel safer and their families have peace of mind because of the work we do. During the J&K floods of 2014 nearly 29,000 families reconnected with their lost members due the companyâ€™s service. Over 1.3 Lakh people benefitted from the service during the 2013 Uttarakhand devastation.
In keeping with the companyâ€™s motto, â€˜Dare to Dreamâ€™, every employee is encouraged to try new things, research new ideas, participate in developing new technology solutions and most importantly express themselves. Extensive mentoring, training, opportunities to participate in think tanks and conferences, talk to peers and domain experts, reviews and performance driven growth opportunities are provided to every employee. Birthdays, work anniversaries and major milestones are all celebrated. â€˜Desi chaiâ€™ is served with pride. All in all, TBM is a great place to work and grow.
Posted By Consultant