1) - Creating sustainable, reliable and backwards compatible android based mobile applications.
2) - Working with the latest technologies used in the Android OS and various Google services and toolkits.
3) - Integrating applications with crossÂ¬platform web services.
4) - Using logic and reasoning to drive flawless design and bug free code.
5) - Developing software that is to spec and design.
6) - Expected to express your opinion to help shape the design of the product.
7) - Creating products that will involve you from design to completion.
8) - Part of several initiatives that help people on a very large scale across many countries.
Skill Set Required:
1) - Some prior training courses in Android or Java Development.
2) - Minimum 2 Year experience working and coding software as an Android Software Developer.
3) - Advanced knowledge in Android and Java or other languages like C++, C# or ObjectiveÂ¬C
4) - HandsÂ¬on experience with Android SDK, development tools, application lifecycle, asynchronous server communication, multiÂ¬threading and UI components.
5) - Experience with testing frameworks included in the Android SDK as well as third- party testing tools.
6) - Experience with distributing mobile applications via public app stores (e.g Google Play Store) and/or enterprise channels is a major plus point.
7) - Experience performance profiling and tuning consumer facing mobile applications.
8) - SelfLearning, motivated, and disciplined attitude.
9) - High level of logic and reasoning skills.
TBM Technologies Pvt Ltd incorporated in 2006, they are in the business of creating and delivering products that are intended to help you and your family stay safe in todayâ€™s turbulent world. The company operates the worldâ€™s largest privately managed emergency service â€“ in India 55100 Emergency AlertsTM with Airtel and Vodafone. We also partner with Axiata, Verizon Wireless, Cisco, Dell, Microsoft, and Oracle, among others.
We were recently named as one of Indiaâ€™s Top 20 software development companies.
Today lakhs of people feel safer and their families have peace of mind because of the work we do. During the J&K floods of 2014 nearly 29,000 families reconnected with their lost members due the companyâ€™s service. Over 1.3 Lakh people benefitted from the service during the 2013 Uttarakhand devastation.
In keeping with the companyâ€™s motto, â€˜Dare to Dreamâ€™, every employee is encouraged to try new things, research new ideas, participate in developing new technology solutions and most importantly express themselves. Extensive mentoring, training, opportunities to participate in think tanks and conferences, talk to peers and domain experts, reviews and performance driven growth opportunities are provided to every employee. Birthdays, work anniversaries and major milestones are all celebrated. â€˜Desi chaiâ€™ is served with pride. All in all, TBM is a great place to work and grow.