1) - Handling Institutional Sales for assigned territory.
2) - Building Institutional Customers.
3) - Achieve sales targets
4) - Manage and Hand Hold dealers
5) - Develop rapport with consultants and customers.
6) - Selling WTP, RO Plant, STP, to Hotels, Hospitals, Architecs, Builders, PSUs, Government, etc
7) - Appoint dealers in specified area.
8) - Identify potential customers and build relationship.
9) - Adhere to reporting systems.
Ion Exchange (I) Ltd
Formed in 1964, as a subsidiary of the Permutit Company of UK, it became wholly Indian company in 1985 when Permutit divested its holding. The Vision Statement of Ion Exchange (India) Ltd is "To be leader in our business which is so vital to people's lives and the environment". as the vision states the company is into providing total environment solution-water treatment, liquid waste treatment & recycle, air pollution control, solid & hazardous waste management and generation of energy from waste. The company offers total water solutions for industry, homes and communities. It's into planning, integrating and managing water on supply, quantity, quality, discharge and environmental fronts.
Posted By Consultant