The Primary Role of the Business Development Executive is to Prospect for New Clients By Own Networking, Cold Calling, Advertising or other Means of Generating Interest from Potential Clients. They Must Then Plan Persuasive Approaches and Pitches that Will Convince Potential Clients to Do Business with the Company. They Must Develop a Rapport with New Clients, and Set Targets for Sales and Provide Support that Will Continually Improve the Relationship. They are also Required to Grow and Retain Existing Accounts By Presenting New Solutions and Services to Clients. Business Development Executive Work with Mid and Senior Level Management, Marketing, and Technical Staff. He/she May Manage the Activities of Others Responsible for Developing Business for the Company. Business Development is a Key Part of this Job Description, Since It is the Business Managers Responsibility to Develop the Pipeline of New Business Coming in to the Company. this Requires a Thorough Knowledge of the Market, the Solutions/services the Company Can Provide, and of the Companys Competitors. While the Exact Responsibilities Will Vary from Company to Company, the Main Duties of the Business Development Executive Can Be Summarized as Follows:
1) - New Business Development
2) - Sell Accreditation.
3) - Create Daily Lead Sources.
4) - Prospect for Potential New Clients and Turn this Into Increased Business.
5) - Cold Call as Appropriate Within Your Market or Geographic Area to Ensure a Robust Pipeline of Opportunities. * Meet Potential Clients By Growing, Maintaining, and Leveraging Your Network.
6) -Identify Potential Clients, and the Decision Makers Within the Client Organization.
7) - Research and Build Relationships with New Clients.
8) - Set Up Meetings Between Client Decision Makers and Companys Practice Leaders/principals.
9) - Present An Image that Mirrors that of the Client.
10) - Maintain a Professional and Courteous Manner with all Prospective Accredited Businesses.
11) - Accurately and Truthfully Explain all Benefits and Costs of Accreditation to Each Prospective Accredited Business and Describe the Amenities Facilities Specification Features of the Proposed Project as in Selected.
12) - Maintain Established Minimum Standard of Performance.
Posted By Consultant