1) - Provide front desk support to guests and clients.
2) - Greet visitors and provide information as asked.
3) - Answer telephone and handle flow of visitors.
4) - Type and distribute emails, letters and correspondence.
5) - Manage files, record systems, office supplies and inventory.
6) - Organize calendar of client meetings.
7) - Provide professional support to directors.
8) - Assist in interviewing and hiring personnel.
9) - Train new hires with preliminary work information.
10) - Maintain liaison with client regarding work in process and support.
11) - Make sure that customer complaints are catered to appropriately.
12) - Assist in accounting procedures.
13) - Manage petty cash of office.
14) - Distribute mail and faxes to appropriate recipients.
15) - Oversee custodial staff in order to ensure proper cleanliness and sanitization of the premises.