We are looking for Creative Writers, with a good sense of what makes an interesting angle to a content, to juggle all the moving parts of publications / media / blogs. You will plan, coordinate, review and edit content. The successful candidate will be able to decide which ideas should be pursued and which should get dropped in order to meet quality and accuracy standards. The goal is to provide exceptional, informative and engaging content.
1) - Coordinate online or print publishing cycle and manage content areas
2) - Set posting and publication standards and establish goals and expectations
3) - Suggest stories and generate headline ideas in alignment with targeted audienceâ€™s preferences
4) - Oversee layout (artwork, design, photography) and check content for accuracy and errors
5) - Proofread, edit and improve stories or pieces
6) - Cooperate and liaise with designers, photographers, advertising reps, writers, artists etc
7) - Comply with media law and ethical guidelines
Skill Set Required:
1) - Proven working experience as a content writer
2) - Strong writing/editing/proofreading skills and an excellent portfolio
3) - Hands on experience with MS Office and InDesign, Photoshop or other publishing tools
4) - Proven familiarity with SEO and social media best practices
5) - Excellent written skills in English
6) - An eye for detail along with critical thinking
7) - Prioritizing and multitasking
8) - BS degree in Journalism / Marcomm or in related field
TBM Technologies Pvt Ltd incorporated in 2006, they are in the business of creating and delivering products that are intended to help you and your family stay safe in todayâ€™s turbulent world. The company operates the worldâ€™s largest privately managed emergency service â€“ in India 55100 Emergency AlertsTM with Airtel and Vodafone. We also partner with Axiata, Verizon Wireless, Cisco, Dell, Microsoft, and Oracle, among others.
We were recently named as one of Indiaâ€™s Top 20 software development companies.
Today lakhs of people feel safer and their families have peace of mind because of the work we do. During the J&K floods of 2014 nearly 29,000 families reconnected with their lost members due the companyâ€™s service. Over 1.3 Lakh people benefitted from the service during the 2013 Uttarakhand devastation.
In keeping with the companyâ€™s motto, â€˜Dare to Dreamâ€™, every employee is encouraged to try new things, research new ideas, participate in developing new technology solutions and most importantly express themselves. Extensive mentoring, training, opportunities to participate in think tanks and conferences, talk to peers and domain experts, reviews and performance driven growth opportunities are provided to every employee. Birthdays, work anniversaries and major milestones are all celebrated. â€˜Desi chaiâ€™ is served with pride. All in all, TBM is a great place to work and grow.
Posted By Consultant