As a Corporate Sales Executive you will generate business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
1) - Corporate Sales and Business Development.
2) - Handling Corporate Clients
3) - Identifying product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
4) - Arranging meetings with clients including meeting with Sr Managements and HOD in key Corporates.
5) - Negotiating and closing sales.
6) - Maintaining Customer Relationship & also handling Key Account Management.
7) - Building business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
8) - Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
9) - Preparing detailed reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
Skill Set Required:
1) - Bachelorâ€™s degree from a reputable university or related field or equivalent military or industry experience.
2) - Minimum 1yr experience working as a Corporate Sales Executive.
3) - Excellent Presentation Skills.
4) - Strong English Communication Skills.
5) - Excellent handling of Client Relationships.
6) - Energetic, enthusiastic, people â€“ person.
7) - Skilled Negotiator.
8) - Organized with the ability to pay acute attention to detail.
9) - Self Motivated and disciplined attitude.
10) - Ability to accept rejections.
11) - High Level of patience and persistence.
TBM Technologies Pvt Ltd incorporated in 2006, they are in the business of creating and delivering products that are intended to help you and your family stay safe in todayâ€™s turbulent world. The company operates the worldâ€™s largest privately managed emergency service â€“ in India 55100 Emergency AlertsTM with Airtel and Vodafone. We also partner with Axiata, Verizon Wireless, Cisco, Dell, Microsoft, and Oracle, among others.
We were recently named as one of Indiaâ€™s Top 20 software development companies.
Today lakhs of people feel safer and their families have peace of mind because of the work we do. During the J&K floods of 2014 nearly 29,000 families reconnected with their lost members due the companyâ€™s service. Over 1.3 Lakh people benefitted from the service during the 2013 Uttarakhand devastation.
In keeping with the companyâ€™s motto, â€˜Dare to Dreamâ€™, every employee is encouraged to try new things, research new ideas, participate in developing new technology solutions and most importantly express themselves. Extensive mentoring, training, opportunities to participate in think tanks and conferences, talk to peers and domain experts, reviews and performance driven growth opportunities are provided to every employee. Birthdays, work anniversaries and major milestones are all celebrated. â€˜Desi chaiâ€™ is served with pride. All in all, TBM is a great place to work and grow.
Posted By Consultant