1) - Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
2) - Design, build and maintain our social media presence
3) - Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
4) - Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
5) - Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
6) - Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
7) - Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
8) - Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate endÂ¬toÂ¬end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
9) - Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
10) - Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
11) - Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Skill Set Required:
1) - Proven working experience in digital marketing
2) - Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
3) - Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
4) - Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
5) - Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
6) - Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
7) - Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
8) - Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaigns
10) - Strong analytical skills and dataÂ¬driven thinking
11) - UpÂ¬toÂ¬date with the latest trends and best practices in on line marketing and measurement
TBM Technologies Pvt Ltd incorporated in 2006, they are in the business of creating and delivering products that are intended to help you and your family stay safe in todayâ€™s turbulent world. The company operates the worldâ€™s largest privately managed emergency service â€“ in India 55100 Emergency AlertsTM with Airtel and Vodafone. We also partner with Axiata, Verizon Wireless, Cisco, Dell, Microsoft, and Oracle, among others.
We were recently named as one of Indiaâ€™s Top 20 software development companies.
Today lakhs of people feel safer and their families have peace of mind because of the work we do. During the J&K floods of 2014 nearly 29,000 families reconnected with their lost members due the companyâ€™s service. Over 1.3 Lakh people benefitted from the service during the 2013 Uttarakhand devastation.
In keeping with the companyâ€™s motto, â€˜Dare to Dreamâ€™, every employee is encouraged to try new things, research new ideas, participate in developing new technology solutions and most importantly express themselves. Extensive mentoring, training, opportunities to participate in think tanks and conferences, talk to peers and domain experts, reviews and performance driven growth opportunities are provided to every employee. Birthdays, work anniversaries and major milestones are all celebrated. â€˜Desi chaiâ€™ is served with pride. All in all, TBM is a great place to work and grow.
Posted By Consultant